Syrian children urgently need our help.
Syrian children are facing grave threats to their lives because of violence and war. UNICEF is responding in Syria, delivering 1.7 billion litres of fresh water to over 700,000 people every day in Aleppo, as well as providing children across Syria with food, health care, life-saving protection from violence and the chance to learn in safety.
How can I help children?
UNICEF is one of the few organisations working for children inside Syria and in surrounding countries, as well as for child refugees travelling across Europe. The children critically need clean water, food, warmth, and to get back to school. You can help these children by making a donation that helps provide urgent life-saving supplies to children affected by the Syrian Crisis.
Your donation could help to:
- Get kids back into school or to temporary learning centres provided by UNICEF
- Setup child friendly spaces along the major refugee routes to Europe
- Provide food, water and blankets to children in refugee camps
- Provide psycho-social support to children traumatised by conflict
- Give Syrian children back their childhoods
Please give generously to help children in Syria and surrounding refugee camps stay warm, healthy, and safe.