UNICEF NZ reserves all copyrights on material on its Web pages, including photographs and graphic designs.
- The use of UNICEF NZ Internet material for any purpose, including repackaging in hard copy or compilation for CD-ROM or any other electronic media, is prohibited unless prior written permission is obtained.
- The unauthorized use of the UNICEF name and logo is against international law and is expressly forbidden.
We do not sell or share any personally identifiable information volunteered on the UNICEF site to any third party without prior consent.
UNICEF may use the personal information you provide to:
* Contact you - either in response to a query or suggestion, or to mail newsletters, documents, publications, etc. to you;
* Confirm your purchases;
* Obtain payment for purchases through the site (via credit card);
* Undertake statistical analysis.
Every reasonable effort has been made to maintain current and accurate information on this site. Information contained has been assembled in good faith. Where appropriate external links have been provided for the user's convenience. UNICEF NZ does not accept any responsibility for the content or condition of any external links on this site.