Digital Development Lead
Closes Tuesday, May 31
Full Time - Permanent
- Bring your industry experience to bear on this varied and busy role
- Be part of making a difference in children’s lives.
- Work for the world’s leading children’s charity.
UNICEF operates in 190 countries, to help children survive and thrive: providing clean water and sanitation, education, healthcare, nutrition, and child protection. We’re mandated by the United Nations to advocate for the protection of children’s rights, to help meet their basic needs and to create a better world for every child. We’re on the lookout for a social media specialist who wants to go home every day, knowing they are helping make the world a better place.
Your role will involve:
- Research, design and implement technical specifications for projects based on user requirements as indicated in scope of work, wireframes and/or sitemap documents.
- Actively support architecting and coding of the projects, whether it be backend, API’s or databases.
- Assisting the CTO in the development of the digital strategy, ensuring that that the best technical solutions are in place to enable the organisation wide strategy.
- Identifying specific digital initiatives that create long term value that make up the digital plan, educating and influencing executives and key stakeholders throughout the planning process.
- Developing and implementing the UNICEF Aotearoa’s digital plan and roadmap with agreed KPI’s.
- Providing strategic advice for the organisation on digital service delivery, marketing, and communications, and on engagement externally and internally.
To succeed in this role, you will have substantial experience with digital or software development teams, including:
- Strong computer science fundamentals either via a degree or self-education.
- Experience with payment processing systems (especially Stripe).
- An understanding of marketing automation, segmentation, personalisation, and demand generation tactics.
- Strong leadership skills and experience in creating and working with diverse and high performing teams.
- Excellent communication and relationship skills.
- Experience with digital marketing tools and analytics software such as Google Analytics, Google Ads Suite, Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn and other paid/social media channels.
We celebrate our differences and embrace diversity and value and each other. If this fits with your personal values and you are excited by this opportunity, apply via Seek now!
Whilst our preference is for this role to be central Wellington based, we will consider applicants from elsewhere.
How to apply
To apply for this career opportunity please apply via Seek or send a resume and covering letter to [email protected]