Position Type: Full Time - Permanent
This position is located in Wellington or Auckland
UNICEF is the world’s leading children’s agency. We work in 190 countries to help children survive and thrive, providing clean water and sanitation, education, healthcare, nutrition, and child protection. We are mandated by the United Nations to advocate for the protection of children’s rights here in NZ and around the world.
As part of the Integrated Marketing team, the Content Manager is an integral role to assist UNICEF to achieve its purpose to grow the movement of people standing with us to save children’s lives wherever they are; defend their rights and help them realise their potential.
We are looking for an analytical thinker with a Donor-first mindset for the role of Content Manager. A deep understanding of storytelling formats, how to create compelling stories that drive community and ultimately Fundraising revenue. Solid understanding of inbound and outbound marketing tactics, including motivations/persona and segmentation.
- To work with the Integrated Marketing team to execute a content strategy that drives high engagement
- Undertake content marketing initiatives including segmentation writing to achieve Fundraising revenue targets
- Develop editorial calendar for the content team
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members
- Edit, proofread, and improve content to ensure quality, clarity and consistency
- Manage the distribution of content across all channels
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Analyse web traffic metrics
How to apply:
Applications close Friday 2 October 2020 at 12pm. Please send a CV and cover letter addressed to: The Deputy Executive Director, Business Development on email [email protected]