CopyrightUNICEF NZ reserves all copyrights on material on its Web pages, including photographs and graphic designs.
- The use of UNICEF NZ Internet material for any purpose, including repackaging in hard copy or compilation for CD-ROM or any other electronic media, is prohibited unless prior written permission is obtained.
- The unauthorized use of the UNICEF name and logo is against international law and is expressly forbidden.
UNICEF may use the personal information you provide to:
* Contact you - either in response to a query or suggestion, or to mail newsletters, documents, publications, etc. to you;
* Confirm your purchases;
* Obtain payment for purchases through the site (via credit card);
* Undertake statistical analysis.
DisclaimerEvery reasonable effort has been made to maintain current and accurate information on this site. Information contained has been assembled in good faith. Where appropriate external links have been provided for the user's convenience. UNICEF NZ does not accept any responsibility for the content or condition of any external links on this site.
Give a gift that does good!Bring joy to your loved ones and smiles to kids who don't have much at all with a Survival Gift like pencils or family water kits. Give a Survival Gift!
- 23 June 2015 Millions of world’s poorest children left behind despite global progress, new UNICEF report says
- 2 June 2015 Child maltreatment in Asia-Pacific costs countries US $209 billion each year, says UNICEF
- 28 May 2015 UNICEF renews call for protection and safety of children amid violence in Burundi